2017 Itinerary Selection
The time is approaching for each crew to select an itinerary for their 2017 Philmont Trek. Materials will be available online and will also be mailed to you to help with the process. Please read this material carefully so that you will be aware of the steps involved and how the process works. We look forward to helping you accomplish this important task.
Selection of an itinerary is necessary before your arrival at Philmont. Itinerary assignments will be made in the order they are received within the Philmont Roster Gateway.
How do you get ready?
- Click here learn about the Philmont Roster Gateway!
- Access the Roster Gateway early: Lead advisors who access the Roster Gateway and follow the steps to set up their account before the April 4th/5th, itinerary selection will be able to submit their desired itinerary priorities much faster.
- After reviewing the Philmont 2017 Itinerary Guidebook, your Crew Leader should work with the crew members to determine the crew's six desired itinerary numbers in priority order.
- Philmont allows up to 2 crews to register for any of the available itineraries each day. This means that there are 70 itinerary spaces that 30-40 12-day crews are competing for on any given day. You are in no way competing with the 2,200 crews that will visit Philmont this summer.
- In the event that none of your top 6 itinerary priorities are available, the Gateway will immediately ask you for 3 additional itinerary priorities.
12-day, 7-day & Cavalcade Trek Itinerary Books
The itinerary books will be mailed from Philmont by March 20th. If the Lead Advisor has access to the Roster Gateway and submitted their address, we will mail their Itinerary book directly to them. If a Lead Advisor's address is missing from the Roster Gateway, we will send their itinerary book to the Reservation Contact.
New! 2017 Itinerary Selection Instructions
To avoid delays, all Lead Advisors must access the Philmont Roster Gateway before April 1st. If you are a Lead Advisor and you have not received an access link from email@example.com please contact your Reservation Contact. (Your Reservation Contact is the person who handles your reservation's finances.)
2017 itinerary selection will take place within the Philmont Roster Gateway April 4th and April 5th ( See Times ). Look at your roster to see your assigned itinerary selection time. You may begin submitting itinerary priorities 5 minutes before your selection time. Click here to learn about the Roster Gateway!
Itinerary Selection Demo Videos
Play Lead Advisor Video: Lead Advisors (Please DO NOT refresh your browser. You will be redirected to the itinerary selection page automatically when the countdown reaches 5 minutes.)
Play Reservation Contact Video: Reservation Contacts who are submitting itinerary
priorities for crews that they are NOT the Lead Advisor for. (Please DO NOT refresh your browser. The itinerary Selection button will become active automatically when the countdown reaches 5 minutes.)